6/14/18: Thank Your Local Firefighters
- Put up Yard Signs from Indivisible Durango Thanking Firefighters and Fire Support Team Personnel
- Donate to local SW Community Foundation’s Disaster Relief Fund @http://www.
- Spend Money Locally to Help Durango businesses
- Donate to Durango Food Bank who is Supporting Evacuees: A bonus…If you donate online (via credit card or PayPal) at www.centurylink.com/fooddrive
selecting Durango Food Bank,by June15th, donations will be matched by Centurylink’s Campaign to fight hunger.
- Governor Hickenlooper, Senators Bennet and Gardner, and Rep Tipton will be in Durango on Friday to meet with fire officials and hear from those affected by the 416 fire. Details on when and where this meeting will take place will be forthcoming. This is an opportunity to show appreciation to 416 firefighters, bring thank you posters, and, hopefully, to ask questions of our representatives regarding climate change impact on water and fire in this district, health quality concerns, and other issues.